A Wedding Weekend @ Beachiew
A big trend that has emerged in the wedding world is a full wedding weekend for the couple and guests. Wedding weekends provide a great opportunity for the couple to interact with their guests & create a fantastic memorable weekend. The Beachview Bed & Breakfast is a great location to host your upcoming wedding weekend. From the Ever After Blog How to make the most of your wedding weekend.
Have any well-meaning, already-married friends admonished you to soak in your wedding day, because it “goes so fast?” Yeah, we know. Sure, they’re just trying to be helpful, but the stress of nailing down all the details in time to have the wedding go off without a hitch doesn’t exactly leave time for a lot of lounging about. But if you’re planning a destination wedding, we’ll let you in on a little secret: it doesn’t have to be that way.
One of the beautiful things about a destination wedding is getting away from all the “have-to’s” and the “shoulds,” exchanging the traditional for the true-to-you. So why not build in a little downtime into your schedule while you’re at it? With all the work you put in to planning the event (guest list, we’re looking at you!), you deserve it. Here are a few ways to take advantage of having all your favorite people in the same place at the same time:
- Stay in the same hotel. Share rooms! It’ll be like sleep-away camp but with permission to stay up waaaay past curfew. Plus, the opportunity to share clothes means you’ve just expanded your wardrobe without having to pay additional baggage fees.
- Plan a party before the party. A welcome reception is a great way for the bridal party and guests to meet for the first time or reconnect as old friends, and this sets the stage for the epic weekend ahead.
- Book spa time. There’s nothing better than relaxing with your besties while getting pampered.
- Book Sunday morning brunch. With a destination wedding, the party doesn’t end when the last song is played at the reception. Perhaps you’ve got another day to spend with everyone, or maybe even longer. Lucky you! Go out and explore your wonderful destination! (http://evercom/blog/be-our-guest-how-to-make-the-most-of-your-wedding-weekend/)
Let Beachview create the perfect wedding weekend for you BIG EVENT! There are tons of reasons to choose Beachview & Tybee Island for your wedding weekend…
- When couples choose to reserve the entire Bed and Breakfast for two/three night wedding event, all of our spaces are available.
- The Tybee Wedding Pavilion is available for use during the entire event. Our pavilion is a great place for rehearsal dinner, happy hour, or even a poker tournament.
- The porches with American made Rocking Chairs and Wind Chimes will provide relaxations for those guests that need some R&R.
- Our main parking area transitions into a fantastic outdoor party area with plenty of space for dancing and socializing with strings of light for the perfect ambiance.
- Tybee Island is full of activities from tourism to history and our Beachview Staff would love to plan activities for your wedding weekend!
- A trip to the Tybee Island lighthouse which includes climbing 178 stairs to access an amazing view of our island! There is also historical house and museum on the property.
- Fort Pulaski
- Tybee Marine Science Center
- Bike across the island – Included for guests of the Beachview!
- Local Owned Restaurants
- “Tybee Island is a drinking island with a fishing problem”- local bar hangouts on every corner
- The Beach- The Beachview Bed & Breakfast provides beach towels, beach chairs, and coolers.