Maximum Capacity- 2. Queen Sized Room with sitting area. Outside seating area with two American made rocking chairs. Private Bath with walk in shower.
On entering the suite from the veranda, you’ll see we worked hard not to waste one original board during the historical restoration. On the wall to your left, the boards were taken down, cleaned and put back. And to explain the funky color combination you see? This wall has all the colors found throughout the Inn, mingled to show the history. Everyday during the restoration, the construction workers and painters would say “You are going to paint this wall, right?” I said, “No way! This is a work of art!
The original fireplace is used as a head board. This room has a small sitting area, queen bed, private bath and a Private porch with rocking chairs.
This room is perfect for someone less mobile as it has a step in shower that is very handicap friendly.
• Based on 2 person occupancy –
• Rates $225.00 to 279.00 weekday and weekend
• 7% state tax
• 6% lodging tax
• $5.00 per day governor fee
• Maximum Capacity 2
• Location – 1st floor
• Queen Size bed and Full Size bed with luxury mattress
• Sleeper Sofa
• Wireless Internet
• Air conditioning
• Flat screen TV
• En room suite bathroom
• Luxuriously thick towels
• Shampoo and conditioner
• Locally made soaps
• Egyptian cotton percale sheets
• 100% down and down alternative pillows
• Luxury mattresses
• Pillow and mattress covers for protection from allergens and bed bugs
• Homemade breakfast each morning
• Drinks and snacks thru out day
• Beach chairs
• Beach towels